CyberKnowledgeClub(CKC) defines, supports and promotes projects that educate young persons in the field of information technology. CKC partners with universities, IT companies, public administration and non-government organizations.
The projects that CKC defines, supports and promotes are of two types:
- projects in partnership with IT companies;
- projects based on the 7 pillars and 101 actions of European Comission’s Digital agenda.
In the first category the projects are designed to help IT companies train and hire skilled human resources. The members of CKC have extensive experience with knowledge management techniques that were applied for the benefit of many companies. Projects range from internships for students to providing advanced knowledge management consulting to organizations.
The second type of projects include the wide range of projects funded by the EU from the various European funding schemes related to the European Digital Agenda. A special attention is paid to the European Cloud Computing Strategy.
- A Model For Predicting Future Demand For ICT Specialists In Romania
- Conference IE 2017
- Program your future
- FSE-POSDRU/156/1.2/G/137499 – Dezvoltarea si modernizarea curriculei in domeniul Informaticii Economice(DEZIE)
- Business Intelligence 2014 Competition
- European Cloud Computing Strategy
- Gala Informaticii Economice
- HP – Curs cu angajare!
- Best ABAP Programer